Why Consider St. Rose of Lima School?
“To strive for the academic excellence that encourages each student to grow to his/her unique educational potential!”
St. Rose of Lima School, as a ministry of the parish, serves the families of Franklin and surrounding areas by integrating Catholic faith with a comprehensive educational program for students in Pre-School through Grade 8. With Christ as our model, our dedicated professionals partner with parents to create a safe, nurturing, value-centered learning environment that ensures academic excellence. We provide our students with the knowledge, skills and experiences to reach their full potential.
St. Rose of Lima challenges students to develop the knowledge, skills and work habits to excel.
- Indiana Grade A ISTEP+ scores
- National Catholic Education Association Member
- Fully accredited by the Indiana Department of Education, AdvanceED for Accreditation and School Improvement
- One-to-one Chromebooks for our 7th and 8th Graders
- iPads for 5th and 6th Grade
- Netbooks and Computer Lab
- Apple TVs in all Classrooms
- Low Student/Teacher Ratio
- Title 1 Specialized Teacher trained in Orton Gillingham Instruction
- Instructional Assistants, Resource Specialist and School Counselor
St. Rose students are called to grow in our Christian Faith by sharing our gifts of time, talent and treasure with our community.
- Jesus is the focal point
- Prayer and Christian values are integrated through-out our curriculum
- Daily Religion Classes
- Sacramental Preparation
- Weekly School Masses
- Community Service Involvement
- Spiritual Retreats during Advent and Lent
St. Rose of Lima provides experiences in fine arts and in the contributions of a diverse community.
- Art and Music Teachers
- Choir and Band Instruction
- Educational Field Trips
- Middle School Spanish Instruction
St. Rose of Lima students are provided with a variety of activities to develop qualities of leadership, teamwork and service.
- CYO Athletics: basketball, volleyball, soccer, track, cross country, kickball, football
- Student Council
- Math Counts
- Middle School Science Fair
- Quest for Excellence
- Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts